The Tourist Office
Llanes’s Tourist Office has leaflets and information on all of the region.
The Office’s timetable is:
- Winter Timetable (from September 16th to June 14th): Monday to Saturday : 10,00 to 14,00, and 16,00 to 18,30 h. Sunday and holiday : 10,00 h. to 14,00 h.
- Summer Timetable (from June 15th to September 15th): Every day: 10,00 to 14,00 and 17,00 to 21,00 h.
- Easter and Bank Holidays: 10,00 to 14,00, and 16,30 to 20,00 h.
Llanes Tourist Office Recommendations for preventing the spread of Coronavirus:
.- maximum capacity 3 people
.-Keep the safety distance: 1,5 m.
.-It is mandatory to wear a mask
.-Alcohol based hand santiser at your disposal
.-Access:1 person per group or family unit, except for children or disabled people with their carers
.- Please use our app "Guía Oficial de Llanes" (english version)
- Times for monuments and exhibitions.
- Tours around Llanes, its surrounding area and the region.
- Walking / cycling in the nature.
- Other interesting places and activities.
- Gastronomy and leisure.
- Active tourism
- Transports and communications.
- Street map of the town of Llanes, map of the surrounding area and map of the region.
- General information about Llanes, the area and the region.
- Information about tourism supply.
- TOURIST OFFICE:
- About tourism laws.
- About the legal situation of tourist business
- About complaintes and its procedures.
- PROJECTS MANAGEMENTS AND COORDINATION:
"Q" Systems UNE-ISO 14785:2015 at the tourist office..UNE-ISO 13009:2016 at Toró Beach and Palombina Beach.- S.I.C.T.E.D. (Sistema Integral de Calidad en Destino). Villas Marineras.